- Neen Williams
#NADC #NEENOSESSENTIALS #SKATEBOARDING don’t forget to subscribe
“How to” fs Shuv-It.
Join me today as I go over my method to do fs Shuv-Its.
A few key things to try are:
– Try with your skateboard backwards.
– Engage the core
– Front foot squared off, under the top bolts
– Back foot in the pocket of the tail, pointing slightly out towards your tail.
– Anti-rotation (feeling the tension and pressure between both of your feet and legs before you pop)
– Front foot does nothing other than lifts, keeps the board from flipping and catches the board.
– Back foot does most to all of the work. Popping, spinning the board in a fs varial motion.
– Practice makes perfect!
Thanks for watching. Let me know if there’s any trick you are struggling with so I can try to make a “how to” video for you!