- Neen Williams
#NADC Subscribe for more!
In this video follow along as I walk you through my foam roll/ stretch and mobility drill I do every single morning before I start my day.
Foam Roll: In the AM, a quick scan for knots, break these knots down before you stretch. Go over each area twice, put your weight into it.
– Start with back: upper, mid, lower
– Glutes + hips + psoas
– Hamstrings: upper, mid, lower
– Quads: upper, mid, lower
Stretch and mobility:
Perform each stretch for 20-30seconds
Perform each mobility movement for 8-12 reps a side
– Childs pose
– Childs pose twist L/R
– Cat cow
– Opposite leg and arm raise
– Downward dog/walk out/ cobra
– Side plank reach through/ open up
– Leg drop
– Glute bridge/ alt knee drive
– Split stance, arrow pull, to the sky
– Hip thrust
– Hip tilt side to side L/R
– Hip circles L/R
– Mid back gun slinger
– Mid back side to side L/R
– Mid back Circles L/R
– Spine twists
– Paint the fence
– Wrists in and out
– Lateral circles in and out
– Front circles in and out
– Overhead circles in and out
– Shoulder roll
– Elbows in and out
– Neck L/R/U/D/ cirlcles
– Hip flexor stretch
– Fold forward/ walk out/ hamstring stretch
Visit https://neenwilliamsco.com for exclusive merch.
Follow on Instagram: @neenwilliams @nadcofficial
@littlesparkscookies for daily updates.
Use Code: NEEN for 20% OFF all the amazing gear!
Thanks for watching! I Hope you enjoyed the video.