- Neen Williams
#NADC Subscribe for more!
Follow on Instagram: @neenwilliams and @nadcofficial for daily updates.
Use code: NEEN for 10% OFF all of the amazing supplements!
Use this link: http://onnit.com/neen“>http://onnit.com/neen
to save on any ONNIT workout equipment!
Workout at your own risk.
Ive personally felt crazy benefits training this way not only on my board but in life in general. Some of these workouts are not your usual classic movements. These explosive movements cater to a more athletic approach that reflects perfectly with what I do, skateboard. Using power, strength and explosiveness and adding extra tension with resistance bands. This leg day that I’ve put together is one for the books! I hope you like it!
Resistance bands 2sets
– Side steps 10 left, 10 right
– Forward and back steps 10/10
-SL (single leg) hops with clean landing mechanics. (10 foward, 10 back, 10 left, 10 right)
Block A 3sets Explosive
– Resistance squat pulses 10 (Explode up)
– Resisted Deadlift 10 (Explode up)
– Bosu blue side step downs 8/8
Block B 3sets
– Bulgarian Lunge 8/8(2 second hold at bottom, explode up)
– Cossak squat 8/8
– Death Jumps 6 combos (knees to feet, box jump, down, explode up =1)
Block C 4sets, Inspired by my trainer @reign_train
– Racked squat (3 seconds on the eccentric, explode up)
– Single KB goblet hold squats (3 Fast explosive tempo)
– Sprint 40 yards
– Hip ups 10
– Crunch 10
– Paddles 20
Thanks for watching! I Hope you enjoyed the video.